Saturday, January 30, 2010

Something in Red......:))))

Hello everyone!
I hope you all have wonderful day.
Today I just wanted to make a card coloured all in red.
I just love colour RED , but then I thought maybe some green will be nice too :)
And here's how my card turn out .
The image is from Greeting Farm (when I saw it ...I just must to have it. :))))
I use Copic to coloured.
The ribbon and the paper is from my local craft shop.
The hearts are cut out with  digital craft cutter Silhoutte.
Hope you like it..... I do :)



Hug's

1 comment:

  1. Renkata, this is gorgeous I love the reds you've used on it.. really makes the image 'pop', also love the embossing too.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails