Sunday, February 21, 2010

Challenge # 67 over at Whiff of Joy !!!

Hello everyone!
I hope you all have wonderful weekend.
Yestarday evening I finished my card for Challenge #67 over at Whiff of Joy ,
Was to dark to make a foto :)
Today I did few foto's, but the weather is not so sunny. That's why my foto will be a little bit dark (sorry).
I hope you will like it.
I use one of my favorite image , lol ...  We all like to shop, yes.....:) ?!
I coloured her with Copics.
Paper pieced her shopping bags.
The paper is from K&Company - Brenda Walton and also from my local Craft  shop ( but I don't know the name of the company, sorry).
The ribbon is from my stash.
The flowers and some of the embelishments I have bought from Cute Cards and Stamps.



One more foto,  a bit better :)



Hug's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails