Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge~Week 44~ Birthdays

Hi everyone!
I hope you all have wonderful day....ohhh wow the sun is shining here :)
I have been so busy with making cards for  my Friends Birthdays and then I saw the Challenge in Just Magnolia Week 44 .
I am posting one of my cards for this challenge.
I hope you enjoy it.
It's for my best friend Nina ( her birthday is on 5th of March)

I coloured with Copics and add some Flower Soft  .... I tell you this stuff is so gorgeous :)



And one more.....



Hug's

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Renkata, I love the colour combination!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renkata
    beautiful card!! I like the colour combo, and that kind of doily under tha image!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renkata!! This is so cute! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and so, so cute! Also your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable card renkata
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renkata she is going to love this sweet card. I think it is perfect for a birthday.. How sweet of you..

    P.S.. I made my grass on my card by using REALLY sharp prisma pencils and blending the color under the blades. I used 3 different greens. Hope that helps.. Yours looks great here...Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I've been hunting that Tilda stamp for a while now...It's sold out everywhere!! But I won't give up ;P

    Hugs
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours, colouring and detailing!!! Such a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails