Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Heart Powder!

Happy day dear blog friends,
bbbrrrrr it's cold here, but outside look like just winter wonderland, love it , lol.
yeepppyyyy atlast I did made an ornament, I wanted to make few of them, but sometimes it's just not enough time.............., do you have the same problem, ( hehehehe)
For my ornament I used the new image "I Heart Powder", you can get her at SCACD
I just love the new release from Victoria Case.
The image is coloured with Copics ( V15,12,000 ; BG75,72,10; YG67,63)  I must say that is one of my favorite colours combo.
The snowflakes behind the image are just from the my stash.
I really enjoy doing this ornament.
I would love to enter this project to:

Copic Creations Challenge # 40 ~Light Source - Center



I just made one more ornament it just took me 15 min , the image is from the new mini release at SCACD ~ Victoria Case,  it's a bonus stamp .
The ornament is from wood, coloured with Copics and then add some lace and feathers.
The Jingle Bells are just so cute and jolly and you can make with them something fantastic very quickly.
Here is what I came up with:


Have a wonderful day!

Hug's
signature

18 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Renkata,wat een schatig afdrukje is dit en je creatie is zo als gewoonlijk weer geweldig
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. И двете орнаментчета са супер! Поздрави!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh wat een prachtige creatie zeg, mijn bloglayout komt van Penilla, er staat een rechtstreekse link in mijn side bar.

    groetjes Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renkata,
    leuke labels heb je gemaakt en wat een snoezig stempeltje weer.
    Ik heb een blogaward voor je. Als je het leuk vind, kun je hem weghalen op mijn blog

    grotejes
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renkata
    I heart this project just a stunner!!!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Renkata, your ornaments are really beautiful, are you going to put them on your tree? I keep meaning to say what a lovely title your blog has, and your posts are always so friendly and welcoming, it's a joy to visit your blog. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej Reni.
    This is relly beautiful.
    Love how you blend the collors.
    But i need to know, what collor do you use in her face?
    I have become à follower of your fab blog; D
    /Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Renkata! I love the "snow" on your first ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Renkata, this is just cute! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable!!! Nice Copic colors, I might need to add these to my collection. :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic ornaments! Love what you've done with that color combo on the first one! And the second is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh Renkata, your ornaments are fabulous! I just adore your "I heart powder" ornament she is adorable and your colouring is gorgeous! Love the jingle bells and that scrumptious big pink bow....so sweet!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it's a fabulous creation with a sweet image ! Lovely !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. it took you 15 minutes to make that second ornament??? grrrr. It would have taken ME ages!!!
    Beautiful work!
    Sorry I haven't been around, I have visitors over at the moment and there's not much computer time!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGoodness Renkata!! I'm so glad I could stop by to not miss this GORGEOUS ornament! I love, love, love the design of this with the snowflakes on the edge! And your coloring of this adorable image is wondeful! I always am in for such a treat when I visit your lovely blog! Sooooooooo glad you could join us at Copic Creations!! big hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's so cute Renkata--I love the lilacs and all the attention to detail you've added! Just beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at the Copic Creations Challenge!

    Happy Holidays to you as well,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails