Monday, January 24, 2011

Wings of Hope!

Hi dear friends!

How do you buy a stamp or stamps?! Well let me tell you how I am doing it, lol.
When I am visiting blogland and I do that a lot. Sorry, but I am from the people, whom takes the time every day to visit some of you my lovely blogfriends, I wish to can visit all of you, but sometime I must sleep , lol.
Ok back to how I buy a stamp ~ Let see.......... when I see some gorgeous card and stamp , them I ask my self can you coloured this image........., I love to colour and  I just love to challenge myself. That's how I buy stamps.
I don't have favorites, because all of them in someway are my favorite!
It's the same with this image. I bought the image a year ago "Wings of Hope" from amazing Crissy Armstrong.
Well this is my first card with this image, but for sure not the last one.
I made simple layout, just because the image is so powerful and speeks for himself.
I will post this card for a challenge over at Sundays with Crissy ~ challenge #13 Ribbons



Have a wonderful week!
Hug's


signature

12 comments:

  1. Oh Renkata,2 geweldig mooie kaarten op 1 dag,hoe krijg je het voor elkaar,en wat dat uitdagen betreft,ik ben precies het zelfde als jij hihi
    Nog een fijne avond
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Renkata, jou kaartjie is absoluut pragtig. 'n mooi stempeltjie die van Crissy. En jou inkleur is fantasties. Liefs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these carousel horses and you have reminded me I have some...stunning colouring Renkata
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Renkata! This takes my breath away! Your colouring is out of this world, and the black white background is just amazing with this! Whewwweee! GORGEOUS!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking, Renkata! I adore your colours and all those flowers and details! the way you colored the horse is amazing

    thank you for your super kind comment today on my blog. I appreciate your time.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, beautiful image and gorgeous coloring (love the glitz too), Renkata!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Renkata! I love the image, your fantastic colouring and the black and white, it really brings out the image! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done it again, Renkata, made another beauty. With the black and white background, your bright and vibrant colours just leap from the card, what a lovely lovely image and fantastic colouring. It's the details that impress me....the way you've coloured the pole looks great. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..... this looks stunning Renkata, the colours you have chosen and way you have coloured the image and then placed it against the black/white background paper is nothing short of just gorgeous,Love it!!!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job Renkata, your coloring is perfect! Love that the image draws all of the attention with the rich colors you chose too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, such wonderful image and how the black and white background makes the image pop.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you have fun colouring this!?!??! Did ya did ya did ya?!?!?! I coloured my very first Crissy carousel horse and just LOVED shading it, very fun images. Yours turned out beautifully, lovely punches and fabric too!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails