Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snow Angel !

Happy Sunday dear Friends!

Today at the CMC Copic Challenge group we are having a new challenge for you.
Holiday Joy in Golds, Creams & Whites - Use your Copics or ProMarkers and show us your amazing projects.
For this Challenge we do have a lot of PRIZES! But I will not tell you, lol .
You can read all about it HERE.
For my card I did use the precious image "Snow Angel" By Elisabeth Bell from the Snowbabies collection .... a Collection with a CAUSE, you can read all about it HERE.
The image is coloured with Copics.
For my gold I did use YR24,Y19,15,13,11

I am entering my card for a challenge over at:
BnW Challenge Blog - Let's Sparkle 


News:
Suzanne  Dean owner of  Colour Me Creative Classroom is having a brand new Class 5, it's something you don't want to miss.

Have Fun Crafting!
Hug's

signature

15 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterend kaartje heb je gemaakt, Renkata! Echt super leuk!

    Fijne zondag!
    Liefs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtig kaartje Renkata!
    Groetjes Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Renkata. Such gorgeous colours. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card Renkata.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Renkata and I love your colouring and the gorgeous colour scheme. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Renkata...love the color combo, it looks so pretty. hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Renkata! Love your gold coloring of that sweet iamge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renkata this is absolutely gorgeous! I can't say enough about your colouring skills! :)

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous sweetie love the image & your colouring is fantastic.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful!! You did such a great job with the golds and I love the snow flake paper and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful. Your background with the big gold snowflakes is perfect. I love how she is make snow angels. It is always so nice to see your creations.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's just fabulous, Renkata!!!
    Beautiful design and your stamp is adorable.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dear Renkata..... I love, love, love this card!!! so fabulous colors and colouring!!
    Huge hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a totally sweet card and I love the snowflakes on your DP. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh Renkata --this is sooooo very FABULOUS!!! I always wanted to color something Gold but never seemed to find the right copic combo~~THANKS SWEETS!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
    Happiness always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails