Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Parasol full with Flowers...........

Hello lovely Friends!
Today is my day to post at The Digi Bells blog. There you can find so much inspiration from the amazing DT.

For my card today I did use the unique digi image by Elisabeth Bell - Parasol.
The image is coloured with Copics and full with flowers. You can see I am waiting for Spring to come, lol.

The challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World - Tic- Tac-Toe 3 in a row is still  on, you can enter HERE.


Have Fun colouring!


Hug's


signature

6 comments:

  1. that's very pretty... and the colors you used make my mood happy! =9
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wat mooi Renkata!
    Groetjes Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renkata
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had your mojo going on this one Renkata. Such a wonderful idea to turn the umbrella upside down and fill with flowers. Wonderful inspiration! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just gorgeous, Renkata!!!
    Beautiful look and I love the flowers.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is drop dead gorgeous Renkata! Stunning!
    Hus,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails